Refresh Your Wardrobe for 2019!
A New Year is right around the corner — what better way to say hello to 2019 than with a mid-winter wardrobe refresh? We’re chasing away the winter blues with our favorite trends — look for them coming soon to a KIDBOX near you…
- Toasty Accessories: Don’t have a brain freeze and forget your accessories! Hats, scarves, and gloves are not only essential for keeping warm but are perfect for adding pops of color and pattern against winter coats.
- All That Glitters: Glitter is always a good idea! Sparkles and metallic shades keep the party going way past New Year’s Eve and are a fun, easy way to jazz up any look. Dress these textures up or down with warm layers and a pair of fleece-lined leggings. There’s nothing better than few sequins to help you sparkle through the cold.
- Stay Cozy Out There: The chilly temperatures aren’t going anywhere soon, so make sure you’re ready to bundle up. Think soft zip-ups, thick sweaters and long sleeves that are perfect for layering.
- All Buttoned Up: For a look that never goes out of style, button-ups are a must — wear them on their own or layer them with your favorite graphic tees.
- Thermals: If you’re tired of hearing the “I’m coooold” complaint from your little ones – help is on the way. Chase away the chills with this classic winter staple. These super insulated and comfy shirts can be found in solid colors and fun prints & patterns, like waffle-knit.
And as always: stay warm! Mix and match your KIDBOX styles to layer up and keep warm until Spring arrives!
PS – Don’t be afraid to mix up your look and try a new style! As they say: New Year, New You!