Senior Stylist, Dixie, loves keeping KIDBOX styles fresh and fun!
1. When did you become interested in working in fashion?
After college, I started working in retail and began styling my own wardrobe. I became addicted! I have always been involved in the arts and fashion felt very natural for me.
2. What is your favorite part about working at KIDBOX?
I love the people that work here! Everyone is so motivated and encouraging of others. Also, the fact that we are a business committed to donating and helping others makes all the hard work worth it!
3. What was your dream job when you were a kid?
My original dream job was to be Ariel from The Little Mermaid, but as I grew up it changed to be a singer/actor, and luckily I get to do that professionally after my work day at KIDBOX! I am truly living the best of both worlds!
4. What is your favorite item in your closet?
I love dresses because they can be quite comfortable while still looking like you made an effort!
5. Where are some of your favorite places to shop?
I love shopping at Zara, Madewell, and Anthropologie!
6. What’s your favorite KIDBOX Style?
I love anything by Jessica Simpson right now! Currently, it’s the coral tank top with sequin pocket and mermaid tail sticking out. Anything with mermaids is a favorite in my book!
7. What’s an item on your bucket list?
I’m currently on the hunt for distressed jeans! I love how they can be dressed up or down to make your look a little more edgy. I have one pair from five years ago, but I’m looking for an updated style and can’t wait to find the perfect pair!